EFMs (PDF 34 KB), please review available vacancies at the bottom of the page.
Application for Employment
- You Must Apply for Mission positions using DS-174 form (PDF 131 KB).
- All candidates must submit their applications in English.
- Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
- All applications must be submitted before 4:00 pm on the closing date.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through Email.
- To complete the DS-174 form (PDF 131 KB) correctly please Read the instruction for completing the DS-174 (PDF 148 KB).
- VA 16-29 Security Escort/Administrative Assistant (PDF 219 KB)
Link to Form DS - 174
Submitting Your ApplicationMailing AddressP.O Box 699, U.S Embassy, Kilo 10 Soba, Khartoum Sudan
Your Email Subject Line must include “Position Title” and “Vacancy Announcement Number”.
Application BoxApplication may be delivered to U.S Embassy, Kilo 10 Soba Khartoum, Sudan.
The application box is located outside the Consular Entrance
American Eligible Family Member Employment
- 16-35 Community Liaison Officer (USEFMs) (PDF 350 KB)
- 16-31 GSO Support Assistant (USEFMs) (PDF 356 KB)
- 16-29 Security Escort/Administrative Assistant (USEFMs) (PDF 219 KB)
- 16-23 Computer Management Assistant (USEFMs) (PDF 56 KB)
- 16-14 Facilities Assistant (Assistant Facility Manager) (USEFMs), Open Until Filled (PDF 220 KB)
Please contact the Human Resources Office for further information.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs. The EEO complaint procedure is not available to individuals who believe they have been denied equal opportunity based upon marital status or political affiliation. Individuals with such complaints should avail themselves of the appropriate grievance procedures, remedies for prohibited personnel practices, and/or courts for relief.